Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 29 July 2012

Time for a photo contest!

Yay! My first photo contest! I'll try to do at least one each month. This month's subject is "birds". I personally love taking pictures of birds. So it will be hard not entering the contest myself. But, here's an example of what I'm expecting from you.

                                                      Osprey - Marco Island, Florida


                                If you win, I will advertise your blog on both of my blogs.
                                To enter, post a comment below with a link to your flickr account or a blog post 
                                with the picture in it.

                                                     Rules:
                                          1. In the comment, please include your name and the link
                                          2. Yes, you can edit your photo
                                          3. One entry per person
                                          4. Please put a link to this contest on your blog. So that others can join!
                                          5. all entries must be put in by 12:00 pm, on August 31, 2012
Have fun with it!

Emma-lee

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I wish I could enter! but my camera is broken!! :'( Thats a really cool idea though! Will you do another one later? :) maybe I will be able to enter before it ends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad....I will try to do a photo competition every month. That is, if anybody ever enters :o(

      Delete