Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 20 August 2012

Musical Monday // Concerts

I love concerts. Well, let me clarify - I love Christian concerts with my favourite bands or artists. Last year on September 16th I had the privilege of attending MapleNoise 2011. It was amazing! We heard some awesome music from Thousand Foot Krutch, ToTell, Greg Sczebel, Manifest, Newsboys and tons more. Every time I go to a concert I always end up liking the artist's music way more than I did before. Concerts are so much more than just hearing music. You get to watch music, and sometimes participate in it too. In the past two years I have been so blessed to attend a really good amount of concerts. I love it! So I wanted to take this time to ask you if there is any really cool concert you went to. If there is, please comment. I really appreciate everyone's thoughtfulness.

Thanks,

Emma-lee

PS: If you ever get the chance to go to a maplenoise tour. Go, you will not regret it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment