Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Once upon a Face Mask....

Once upon a time, I went for a sleepover at a friends cottage. We played board games, and watched TV. But the funnest part (yes, funnest is a word in my vocabulary) was when we did our facials. Face masks are a pretty amusing thing to do when your with a friends, and you're already super giddy. Cucumbers, friends, and little packets of goo make a great combination! Here are some pictures I thought I'd show you of us being goofy.

                                                                            Kyra (before)

                                                                          me (before)

 Jessica (after)
 
Kyra and me (after). We had peelable masks (they were clear) so we decided to do moustaches with some of the other left overs. Good times.
 
The next morning I woke up with a swollen face and a rash. Turns out I'm allergic to peelable face masks :b Oh well!
 
The End.
 
Emma-lee
 
 

1 comment: